Spa Policies & Mission Statement
Coastal Skin Care Day Spa Mission Statement
Welcome to our Day Spa. Let our experienced staff create a healthy escape from the demands of today’s hectic pace. Our professionally trained estheticians, massage therapists, permanent make-up artist, and lash extension specialist are here to recommend treatments and products best suited for you to achieve and maintain health, radiance and beauty.
Most important is our firm belief that customer service and continuous improvement in technique and cutting edge modalities are paramount in achieving customer satisfaction and truly, the whole reason we exist.
Whether for an hour or several hours, spending time at Coastal Skin Care Day Spa will offer you tranquility, rejuvenation………and amazing results!!
Coastal Skin Care Day Spa Policies & Procedures
- Hours of Operation: Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 am– 5:00pm; Closed on Sunday & Monday
- Cancellation Policy: Spa services are guaranteed with a credit card. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. If you fail to show up for your appointment, you will be charged at full value for the missed appointment. This applies to gift certificates that we have on file as well. We will use these certificates if you do not show up for your appointment without notification.
- Arrival at the Spa: For new clients, please allow 10 – 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow enough time to check in. Arriving late will deprive you of precious minutes for your spa treatment. No matter how late you start, your treatment must end on time so the next guest isn’t delayed.
- Age Requirements: Spa services are available to individuals 10 years of age and older. As a courtesy to our other guests, please do not bring children to your spa appointment.
- Cell Phones: Respecting the private and personal nature of our environment, loud conversation, cell phones and other electronic devices are not permitted inside the spa. Please silence your phone in the spa and take your calls outside. We appreciate it.
- Animals: We love animals as much as you do, but State Law prohibits any animals on the premises except for certified service animals.
- Product returns: Any product return or exchange must be done within 30 days of purchase and accompanied by a receipt. We do not accept returns on Jane Iredale cosmetics.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We encourage you to leave valuables at home.
- Gift certificates are redeemable only when presented at time of service.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Debit cards.
- Prices are subject to change. Correct service prices will be listed on our website.